We handle your Corporate Services
Companies in Ireland operate in a stringent and regulated corporate environment pursuant to the Companies Act 2014.
In order to comply with this legislation and to avoid unnecessary fines, penalties and prosecution, it is imperative that your company has a solid corporate compliance strategy in place.
Gilheany & Co provide a full array of corporate secretarial services for your business to ensure that your company is fully compliant from a Company Law perspective and is tailored to your Company’s specific needs.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at our offices in Carrick on Shannon or one of our team directly to find out more about the services we provide in this area.
Corporate services include:
- Company Formation
- Creation of Corporate Secretarial documents
- Maintenance of all Company Statutory Documentation, including seals and preparations of all statutory filings and returns. Annual Corporate Compliance Services (i.e. annual returns, CRO Filings, etc.)
- Corporate Restructurings
- Liquidations (Members and Creditors)
- Share Registers and Transfers
- Preparation of Directors’ and Shareholders’ Resolutions
- Business Name Registrations
- Provision of Registered Office Facility